Monday, July 27, 2009

well i tell you now that i don't know love but i keep saying it everyday

as the title i wrote
so uhm.. yea i just saying the truth
okay everybody, do you know love?
well you can say is emotion,yes everybody feels it
well what loves feels like? do you really know it exactly??
i mean there's no one in the world know what love is
love for everyone is different
maybe for me love is only a emotion (as example)
maybe for someone love is a LUST
and for any other people love is money
love is you
love is when two people more than like with each other
love is a sacrifice 
love is something ordinary
love is a feeling that make you awake all night long
love is a butterfly on my stomach
love is sex
love is how i feel with her
love is how i feel about him
well it could be anything
each other?
well i mean there's a unilaterally love
when someone just love someone but someone they love maybe doesn't feel the same
is still love
i think...
if you think love is only for a couple 
you are totally wrong
well it's depends how you see this world
how you see everyone
how you see classify love
how you prove your feeling
love not always sex
love not always you
love not always marriage
love not always diamond ring
love not always money
how do you classify this whole thing in this world
and how do you think about someone special
there you go 
you know what love is after that
maybe for you love is HIM/HER
and maybe for me love is a reaction if i see someone i see them very perfection,i see them very beautiful and it give me feeling so comfortable and in other ways very nervous
and in other way i want to be with that person everyday,each time of my steps and even in my whole life
i keep say "I LOVE YOU"
so if i say that
means " honey i love you because, i see you perfection in my eyes,even everybody say you're a bad things/guy but for me you are beautiful i hate myself if one day i stop loving you,i want to spend everyday,everynight,each step of my life with you because you just part of my life and i don't want to leave you behind. i want you stay with me please"
but not everybody gonna say that long word everyday every minute rite
so everybody just say "i love you"
that's why it's so simple
but i love you not always means something
if you say it with you heart it feels warm
but if don't
is just a word
without any means
maybe i'm not a writer,philosopher,or whatever good with words and human feeling
but i know what i feel each day and each step in my life
and this is just how i see this whole thing in this world
xoxo
VEGAS BARBIE



No comments: