Sunday, July 26, 2009

a day life with me feels like..

night little rabbit..
well a day as me is plain!
really
but i have an amazing things
like a family,hobbies,and problems
yes i have a problems more than happiness in my life
trust me
i have amazing mom that superr can rule the world
Photobucket
yeup that's me and my mom, she really young isn't it?
yeah she totally gorgeous fashionable
she really take care of me and my beauty
really trust me she can buy me tons of labels to cheer up my mood
and she totally care my body
i have amazing cousin,brother,sister
Photobucket
this is me and my cousin when we holiday to Kuala lumpur and have a trip to Melaca

my day is about MONEY,LABELS,FUTURE,LOVE
hahaha
i love stiletto , i really love it!
i wear it everywhere, i love it!
and i love taking a picture and addicted to makeup
trust me i have a skills
and i love edit my picture,
Photobucket
 i love holidays more than everything
i love my boyfriend more than any boys i passed by in my life
Photobucket
i love chanel, like always and i always love deden siswanto design and biyan
you know who's my friend? you think you know ? you better be quiet because you just judging my life
my friends i have amazing friends
AND I DO HAVE BEST FRIEND IN MY WHOLE LIFE IS
NISA SANI 
i met her when we was in 4th grade, as a new student
ANINDITHA 
is one of my favorite girl in town
and FRINDA
she's sweetest thing i ever met
and yes i do have another favorite girl in town
like this
Photobucket
this one is naida and me, well i love her as a girl-friend not lover
she's pretty cool while other people pretty annoying
Photobucket
this is picture having a trip to NYC
Photobucket
and
this is a friend that really like a big family
Photobucket
LOVES THEM SO MUCH!
life never be so perfect without them
i told you that i always love labels,yes i love shop
thank for my mom for giving me that
and i hate CAMPING!
yes i do hate that
i hate nature
i hate a small crap tent
i'm sorry but i really hate that in my life
don't ever try to force me to do that please because i hate it
WELL DO I HAVE A PERFECT LIFE?
NO-OH NOT AT ALL
WELL I DO HAVE A PERFECT FRIEND,FAMILY,LOVER
BUT I DONT HAVE A PERFECT LIFE
THIS PROBLEMS EVERYDAY GIVE A SHIT ON MY HEAD
my currently obsession is
Drew Barrymore Pictures, Images and Photos
drew barrymore
Audrey Kitching and Hanna Beth Pictures, Images and Photos
audrey kitching and hanna beth
Victorias Angel Pictures, Images and Photos
victorias angel
they super sexy,beautiful,and perfect
i think that's all for now
i just share a little thing about my life
oh yeah
i have a tons of LV,chanel,and gucci on my closet and all REAL
and my favorite chanel wallet well i need to change it as soon as possible
because someone already wear it
i really need to change it as soon as possible
i never wear fake! trust me, haha
okay that's all
xox
VEGAS BARBIE
well you know my real name is
Arhadita

No comments: