Tuesday, May 19, 2009

what should we do to my life?

who's my role model?
well we can say
Nancy Spungen Pictures, Images and Photos
do i choose to be her and live my life like her?
i don't know
why i like her?
i'm not sure, but she's hell pretty eve thought she was bitch as hell 
and what i want to be, what?what?i don't know
be a make-up artist can be good probably
be a jewelry designer maybe
a model
a lawyer
a whatever...
i really don't know!
i'm not sure for what i live for, for who i live
my parents? myself? my lover? my grandparents? my friend? no one?
yea of course i don't want to screw up my great fuck life and my big boxes of hopes for future!
if you shout me out that i'm such a dumb ass whore, then look at yourself
who the hell are you!!
lately i just wondering what i'm going to do next..
well i don't know
do i have to care? yes we're living life with my way
don't be so freaking out with me your screw up life
people telling "she's a bitch" HEY LOOK AT YOURSELF
and "she's a poker face" then you have no life at all! hell-o hell to you
everyone does have TWO FACE
why you telling people like that but it telling everybody about yourself
what you telling to somebody about someone the truth is you telling about yourself
we're not living a life alone so you better not be selfish darling
open your eyes , try to see different from the other
well come back
what do you think about PERFECTION
Photobucket
like this?
or
Photobucket
or
this one?
gissele bundchen -angel Pictures, Images and Photos
or this?

Brittany Kramer Pictures, Images and Photos
or
pam Pictures, Images and Photos
or
myspace Pictures, Images and Photos
which one?which one ??
like it?hates it?
if i can shout it loud
ask the government , call anyone else
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR BE A PERFECTION?
skinny?white skin?0 size?famous?pretty?tall?boney body?long pretty hair?nice lips?awsome face?bitch attitude or what??fame?
can someone call me a rehab place so i can place this fucking mind there
well i guess we don't know anything about perfection rite..
xoxo
vegas barbie

No comments: