Thursday, May 14, 2009

so it goes like that?

things change so fast..myself, around me, everythinng..
when we see things grow up so fast, change so fast
time so fast, i travelled time in single wink!
and thing makes me so bored!
when i felt everything so fast! not again! not again ! not thats fast again! yes it takes a long time
when i woke up myself i just travel the time only one second! day getting longer
do i have to suffer this thing? you walking each life like floating on a dream
if the life would be so easy like a dream i would never open my eyes!
and yes i'm gonna be so eternal there!
and why people always believe on lies?lies,lies,lies,what else?
when you crying you hope you call a policeman or government to make the sun comes up
why you put sugarcane in your stomach when you hurt?
and why does you all blame it on me?
is just put a big apple in my throat. i can't breath i want to throw it all but i can't
and is just like you put rock in my eye so i can't cry, and it feels hurt
bottle up!
hurt right
is just like mixing a very yum chocolate with lettuce, chilly, and alcohol
YUCK right, this isn't good mixing feeling!
i want to throw it to someone but i can't 
protecting with stone
as long i'm real everybody hates me
as long we're fake everybody loves us
when the time slowing done
gravitation getting slow
we're getting outta mind
what do you expect from life?
love still?
hate still?
friend still?
affair still?
or alright still?

No comments: