Sunday, February 14, 2010

i'm not wise enough for this..

i really Thanks to God i'm still alive until now
as a girls we always share advice
loves, and everything
talking always been easy
i admit in love with someone never been easy
maybe if i had a broken heart i try to make a big smile and wide innocent eyes
but i also crying for a whole week
But
i also learn from someone i actually loves too
someone that always put a trust on me, giving me a direction in life, and someone that be there..
someone that praise me well and know who i'm
i learn to be strong
"i try to love you and praise you and do everything for you even though i'm not the one you want or you love"
Life is Surprise
My Life full of Tragic like Magic
i always try to smile so you can see there's a smile in my face
i always try to look as pretty as i can so you can see me
i praise for you
i care for you
i always happy in front you
i give you a wonderful word
i won't let you know how sad or down i'm 
i won't do somekind like that
i just want you see i'm smiling 
i want you to see how happy I'm to look at you
:)

No comments: