Saturday, September 5, 2009

people do belong each other

love Pictures, Images and Photos
my friend, my very very good friend from Bandung just said a few days ago 
" i think you meant for each other "
at the first time i just think that totally bullshit
nobody meant for each other
i don't believe in true love
no i don't believe about match
none!
Bella and Edward Pictures, Images and Photos
i always think that like all american rejects song "truth be told i miss you.. truth be told I'M LYING"
my theory is love is for having fun
after that you going to be die
that's my first though
and i all i think is playing a game
until now
all thing was different
now i believe what my friend said to me
people do belong to each other
people do meant for each other
and i just want to change all american rejects lyrics into
" truth be told i miss you, and truth be told i really do"
and it feels awkward actuallyused Pictures, Images and Photos
geez..
my good friend tell me again 
" don't ever look back "
i try to 
but i'm not kind of people that can leave over something!
for God sake i can't leave him behind
i would stay
i don't care what happen i would stay..
"You're growing up, and the rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth, and it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies, so we can dance."
Sexy Couple Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: